Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mango-LOVE

Never has a fruit so deliciously flavored a wedding. We had mangoes as part of the centerpiece, mango desserts of course, mango-jito and mang-rita signature drinks! This mango-filled reception carried a Filipiniana theme. Hanna and Albert married on Independence Day, June 12th. I absolutely adore Filipiniana weddings because it shows Pinoy pride. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did taking them :)

Albert and Hanna
Mood: Mango-Filipiniana
Palette: Mango-yellow and tsokolate brown
Venue: The Blue Leaf
Coordination: Jody Liwanag
Photography: Nelwin Uy
Video: Jason Magbanua
Cake: Joy San Gabriel






6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this recipe :) Awesome Mango-LOVE,Taste so good! Anyway, I also want to share this info. about DPC Yellow Canvass.

    I do believe DPC Yellow canvass can help you in your business; DPC Yellow canvass is a canvassing tool, they can help you out in finding reliable suppliers for your business in a very fast & convenient way. And I guarantee you that; I’ve been using it myself in my own business.
    No worries it’s a FREE SERVICE!.

    You might want to watch their video for more info.
    Here’s the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxncpfZLQc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe and this was the perfect menu for wedding. Keep on sharing.

    Viviene of Hizons Blue Leaf Events Pavilion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best wedding set ups I've ever seen. I want to have this someday in my wedding day and hopefully it will happen. Thanks for sharing this Miss Kaye and I love your blog :)
    xoxo
    jogara
    cakes bakery in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information and pic about Mango recipes, Thanks for sharing.
    Affordable Catering

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really satisfied by the nice services in this blog that to really providing the wonderful info is visible in this blog. Thanks a lot for sharing the nice technology in this blog that to nice services in this blog.

    wedding cakes Singapore

    ReplyDelete