Reduce reuse recycle!
1) Use recycled paper for printable materials like invites, table numbers and place cards.
2) Use less flowers or opt for more greens or foliage that may also double as take home gifts (like herbs or wheat grass which you can make into tea!)
3) Opt for organic giveaways (organic soaps, organic lotions... make sure to credit your supplier so guests will know where to get them later on).
4) Reuse unused note cards in the future as gift tags.. Or to write love notes to each other :)
5) RSVP! So no food will go to waste.
6) A smaller cake with less styro is more environmentally friendly.
7) Have a daytime wedding so there's less lighting thus less electricity to be consumed
8) Lastly, always turn leftover lechon into paksiw :)
Terrie and Mike
Mood: Green eco-friendly wedding
Palette: White, pale yellow and green
Venue: The Blue Leaf
Take a peek at their wedding website here.